If you’ve ever been to Red Lobster, you’ve had their delicious cheddar and garlic biscuits. So fluffy and flavorful – and so full of carbs too. Off limits now.
Here’s a low carb biscuit recipe that you’re going to love.
- 4 oz Cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Almond flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 cup Mayonaise
- 1 cup Sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Pinch Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in stand mixer and combine.
- Divide dough into 8 equal pieces and form into small disc that fits into silicon baking cup. Place one piece in each cup and arrange cups on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned.