Mashed cauliflower is a great comfort food. Nutty, creamy and delicious. Another tasty low carb, keto recipe you’re going to love.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 175
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 20g
Saturated Fat 12g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrates 9g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 4 oz Cream cheese
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese Grated
- 2 tbsp Water
- Cut cauliflower into small pieces, about 1/2" in size. Put in glass bowl. Add water and cover with plastic wrap. Poke a small hole in wrap and microwave for 6 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain cauliflower well. Heat a non-stick skillet and add cauliflower. Toss and make sure all extra water is evaporated. The goal is for very dry cauliflower.
- Add to a food processor and pulse into very small pieces.
- Add butter, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and pulse several times to combine. Taste and adjust salt and pepper if needed.
- Finish heating mixture in a non-stick skillet until hot and parmesan cheese is melted.
Tasty Low Carb Keto Diet Recipes http://lowcarblucy.com/