Sometimes I crave Chinese food but I don’t usually indulge because I love all the high carb foods like teriyaki and sweet and sour fried meats.
I was so happy to come across the idea for this recipe online. Finally a way to get my Chinese food fix without having to cheat on my low carb eating plan.
- 1 lb. Ground pork
- 1 Egg beaten
- 2 Jalapenos minced
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Ginger root grated on small grater
- 1 clove Garlic grated on small grater or microplane
- 1 tbsp Green onion sliced finely on the diagonal
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 3 drops Liquid no-cal sweetener
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce
- Thoroughly mix together pork patty ingredients. I like to use my stand mixer which makes it easy.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop pork into balls onto parchment or plastic lined baking sheet. When you've separated all the meat, cover with a sheet of parchment or plastic and flatten patties.
- Heat non-stick skillet and cook over medium high to high heat until done, flipping half way through.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.