Spicy Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Asiago and Broccoli
Spicy Lettuce Wraps with Asiago and Broccoli
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 78
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 9g
Saturated Fat 4g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 11g
Dietary Fiber 5g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 chicken breast chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 T butter
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 2 T finely grated Asiago cheese
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tapatio to taste
- Heat a non stick skillet on high and add the butter. Let it melt but not brown. Add the chicken and sprinkle in some salt and pepper. Toss the chicken to mix and cook, stirring occasionally until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, add broccoli to medium glass bowl and add a 2 tablespoons of water. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave 4 minutes.
- When chicken is done, toss with Tapatio hot sauce to taste. Start with a teaspoon. You can always add more, and some people are more sensitive to spices.
- Top romaine lettuce leaves with chicken and asiago cheese.
- Add steamed broccoli to pan you cooked chicken in and allow it to absorb any butter left in pan. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve next to lettuce wraps.
Tasty Low Carb Keto Diet Recipes http://lowcarblucy.com/